About The Summit. The Global Leadership Summit is a two-day, world-class leadership training telecast LIVE in HD from Willow Creek’s campus near Chicago every August to hundreds of locations in North America. This year, Fellowship of the Rockies will be a Host Site, joining an expected 400,000 total leaders for this event! Throughout the fall, Summit events take place at an additional 600+ sites in 128 countries and 60 languages.
Whether at church, school, business or home, you are leading people and projects every day. You're leading in a culture that is constantly changing and redefining itself. Leadership takes perseverance, dedication and a commitment to stretch your mind, expand your heart and use your God-given gifts to impact your world in real and powerful ways.
On August 8-9, 2019 you're invited to gather with thousands of leaders across North America for The Global Leadership Summit. Commit now to be a part of this annual event designed to stretch and challenge you with world-class speakers, interactive dialogue and practical training. We are pleased to host The Global Leadership Summit in 2019.
5 REASONS TO BRING YOUR TEAM TO THE SUMMIT
- See Excellence on Display. The Summit is done extremely well-- it is intentional and well thought out. You’ll hear world class speakers, and the music, interviews, and videos are exceptional.
- Keep it Local. It’s an inexpensive way to develop your staff without leaving town.
- Team Building. While your team attends The Summit, you will be equipped with common knowledge, common vocabulary, and common insight that will impact your daily roles (inside and outside of your organization) long after you leave.
- Networking. Connecting with other leaders is powerful. You’ll meet other leaders who could become allies or partners. It’s an opportunity for more conversation that may stretch you or affirm you.
- Recapture Vision. As leaders we have to recapture and recast vision constantly. The Summit always stirs up vision, allowing leaders to have renewed conviction about what they’re doing and why they’re doing it.
Personal Renewal. Leadership takes its toll. The Summit is for everyone. You’ll come away with new energy ready to take your organization, family, or team to the next level. You can’t help but get the sense that every faculty member (speaker) at the Summit is invested in your renewal. You’ll know that from the moment they speak.