"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, Who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God." 2 Corinthians 1:3,4
What does Soulcare Ministries provide for me?
Soulcare Ministries will connect you with a Care Minister who will:
- Call you or meet with you in person
- Listen as you process your thoughts and feelings about the situation you are going through
- Provide help and hope through God's Word and through His Holy Spirit
- Guide you toward the healing God provides
- Pray with you
- Help you know where God is in during your struggles
How do I know I can trust Care Ministers?
- Care Ministers are compassionate, caring people who are committed to help you.
- Care Ministers will not judge you or where you have been.
- Care Ministers will provide confidential care.
- Care Ministers will listen to your story.
- Care Ministers lean on God in order to provide care for you.
- Care Ministers are F.O.R. members who have been approved by our Pastors and trained for this ministry.
How do I request Pastoral Care?
Phone: Jane Farnworth at (719)544-5000
The goal of the Pastoral Care Ministry is to provide care to those experiencing illness, hospitalization, bereavement, or residence in a nursing home or hospice care. A specially trained Pastoral Care Member will meet with those in need. Each person will receive the prayer, encouragement, and comfort that comes when we, as the church, share one another’s burdens.
How do I get in touch with Soulcare Ministries?
Call the front office at (719)544-5000